Friday, December 24, 2010

We're Going to Europe?

Hubby says to Dimples, "You're up! Your turn to do dishes!" Dimples says, "We're going to Europe?" So now he's doing dishes and says, "I like America better."

I have wanted to be able to give myself awards as I lose weight, but we are financially challenged, so I haven't done so. I REALLY want that new Active Trainer 2. I decided that when I get to 145, I will get that for myself to help me get the last 16 lbs I have to lose. I figure if I continue at the pace I've been going for the last couple of weeks, I should be able to get that in 7 weeks, right around the time I get my school money. I am ALL over this!

AND today's tip, do NOT go to Wal-Mart electronics department on x-mas eve. Just sayin'.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my you have to be brave, very brave to go to Wal Mart on Christmas Eve!
    You go girl you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wtf? Don't go ANYWHERE with a cash register on xmas eve. That's just crazy. Stay home!

    ReplyDelete