Monday, December 6, 2010

Up Early Again

Well today was a little different than normal. Hubby's alarm went off at what I thought was 6:50. I was bummed because my alarm hadn't gone off. Dimples got right out of bed and headed for the shower. Hubby came back to bed about 10 minutes later and said, "Well, It's actually 6:00 now instead of 7:00." So, when my alarm went off at 6:30, I was able to just jump (okay maybe not exactly jump) out of bed to get down to the family room for my morning Wii Fit weigh in and work out. I was exactly the same as yesterday, and I am sure it is because of my lack of fruit and normal meals as I was on the road almost all day.

Today is a day of school work. Have a good one!

3 comments:

  1. No "hammer time" this morning?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least you jump out of bed, most days i barely crawl out and when i do i want to crawl back in!
    You are no doubt going to have a great day today.

    ReplyDelete