Monday, December 13, 2010

OUCH! Squat and Sugar Challenge!

Well I used to have this best friend who said to me this morning, "Do you want to do the 200 squat challenge with me?" Me, being the moron that I am, I said, "Sure! Lets do it together while we're on the phone!" She create this whole scene where she was supposedly doing the squats with me while her daughter is saying in the background, "That's what I call a long distance workout!" Anyway, "we" did the squat thing together on the phone. This was after I did 17,145 steps on the Walk It Out game which ended up being around 4.2 miles. My quads keep spasming. When I stand up, my legs shake. I only did a total of 33 squats, and I am hurting!

I was down another .2 today. I am doing spunkysuzi's challenge this week of making one day without processed sugar. She did give me the go ahead to have a cup of tea with 1/2 teaspoon of organic evaporated cane juice just so I can have my caffeine without having artificial sweeteners. I usually have one Pepsi a day, but I am forgoing that today. I might actually try to do this two times. We will see!

I have two finals tonight. I am looking forward to getting them out of the way! Northwest Ohio is in a frozen tundra. Schools are closed across all of the region, but not colleges I guess. Hubby is working, so I will prolly have to take the kiddos to their grandmother's. I am freezing! I should probably get ready for the day. It should take me quite a while to get to school.

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Maybe I should try squatting while I am blog reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whiner. You'll think me when you have thighs of steel in 6 weeks. The roads aren't that bad here. The stores are nice and quiet though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the finals!!
    Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge :)
    Squats?? Oh boy i guess i should be doing them as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to have a best friend, too.
    So there ya go.
    Down with Pepsi -Up with Water!

    ReplyDelete