Monday, December 27, 2010

Monday!

Today is SQUAT day! I did 116. I am also going to start doing sit-ups as well. Here is the link if you want to play along.

I forgot to take pics of my projects before I gave them away. Sorry, Lanie! I did have fun making them, even though I am not done. Poor mother-in-law is going to get the other six days of her daily towels as I finish them.

I am up a little on the scale today. Could it be all this muscle I'm building? Could it be water retention? I am under 1200 calories/day but I did have Chinese the other night. Oh well. It will come off. Have a good one!

5 comments:

  1. ah, bummer, on the photos.

    I'm sure the weight will drop off again soon.

    I intend to start with the sit ups at some point, but today is not a good day for me to start something new.

    No, I haven't done my squats yet. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very impressed with your squats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the spirit! Weight loss is just science! It will come off- stick to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link. I'm doing 200 crunches already but not consecutively and, according to that site you posted, I'm not holding them quite long enough. I definitely think I'm going to take on these challenges and wanted to say thanks (again) for posting the link.

    p.s. I'll be yammering about my progress with the challenges on my blog if you'd like to stop by and check up on me. :) I'm always open to new feedback and motivations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must be the muscle :-)

    But Chinese can be deadly...a sodium extravaganza for the body. Good going on your squats!

    ReplyDelete