Thursday, December 30, 2010

Broken Arm + Flu = 125 Squats

I was reading all of the blogs yesterday when the room started spinning. I took a trip to the bathroom thinking I was going to hurl. When I squatted in front of the toilet I realized I hadn't done my squats for the day. After a violent burp into the toilet (those are my favorite) I did my first set of squats. I sat on the edge of the bathtub admiring my clean toilet. My stomach started feeling queasy again. Well in between violent burps and squat sets, I ended up doing 125 squats. I took my meds and went to bed. I woke up at 1:00 am with a throbbing arm. I got up, felt really good, took a pill and went back to bed.

I like making the most of my sickness! I slept with a bucket (that I ended up not needing), a heating pad and an ice pack. Nothing says sexy like all that equipment. Let me tell you, I looked HOT!

Now I'm waiting for hubby to get home so that I can bathe. I cannot believe that I need his help, but I do. It's amazing what I can't do with just one arm.

3 comments:

  1. Eeeck, vomit is NO fun at all. So sorry life sucks right now, but at least you don't want to eat, right? ;-)

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's the drugs, but I don't think life is so bad! I don't have to do dishes. I don't have to do or fold laundry. The drugs are giving me a headache, so the kids are staying clear. Besides a bit of arm pain, I'm happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it all comes up once, doesn't it? Good thing that you can get it all out of the way toot-sweet. If you were closer I could loan you my C-Pap mask and then you could look smokin' hot.

    ReplyDelete