Sunday, December 26, 2010

Crazy Day!

I didn't have to be at work today until 10:50. I thought, "Oh I have soooo much time!" I had some Kohl's cash so I decided to hit the store before I went to work. I ended up getting some goodies for nieces and nephew. I then had to stop at the grocery to get food for the kiddos at work. I was on time, but late for what time I usually get there.

Then on the way home, hubby called me to tell me that he locked himself out of the house and I needed to call him when I was close to home so he could help get snow gear together. We were in and out of the house in 5 minutes flat. Then we went on to the in-laws. Grammy and Poppy got the game Just Dance 2. We have that game as well so we all played together. We had so much fun. Unfortunately, Grammy took a video of us all dancing. Want to be humbled? There you go!

I'm off to do my Walk It Out and then off to bed.

4 comments:

  1. How fun is that! the sneak grammy cam.
    Get some good rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    I've been caught on video dancing with children before unaware- thankfully it was a crappy cellphone video, unfortunately, there was no mistaking the huge whale bobbling in a sea of toddlers.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know you can't trust that lady. She's always got a camera. She sure loves catching people having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grammy Cam...that's good...I have camera radar...I can smell it...and I hide.

    ReplyDelete