Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thursday Evening

Today was okay with food. I had mush for breakfast then decided I needed breadsticks for lunch. They were hard *blech*! So I gave them to Hubby; he'll eat anything. For dinner, I just had fries because that is what I wanted. I didn't eat them all, but enough to know that was what I wanted.

For exercise, I only did JD2 and Dance Broadway for a total of 30 min. I had big plans of taking a long walk today, but then my youngest was not feeling well today. That never happens so I told him to stay home. When he woke up, he said, "Can I still go to school?" So he was about an hour and a half late for school, but he went. I had to take him, so I decided not to take the walk afterall. It threw off my day.

Anyway, I did have fruit today. I had a kiwi and a huge pear. I have nothing fantabulous to say, so I will chat at you later.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm. . . pears. I could use some good pear right about now. You did well on movement today. Better than me. I don't think that wallowing around and whining about a sore throat sore bottom really burns many calories. Neither does reading or playing facebook games. life is unfair to me that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good days!
    Hope your wekkend is awesome!

    ReplyDelete