Friday, December 17, 2010

"Watch and Learn" and Hot 100 Update

Those were the words of my 7 year old who has had some major motor planning problems through his life. He has come so far! Just makes me smile!

AnyWOOT! I am at an all time low again today. Flo being here all week didn't take as much as a toll on me as she usually does! I lost all .6 of Flo weight and an extra .2! C'mon Ada! You cannot let me get below you! I am only 1.2 away! Get 'er DONE!

Okay, Hot 100 Goals:

1. I will remember to take my supplements every single night. Success!

2. When I feel I need ibuprofen, I will take 1 instead of 2. - FAIL! I started that 200 squat challenge on Monday. I was in some major pain this week with that and Flo so I took two ibuprofen every time I needed it. It is still better than the usual FOUR every time.

3. I will purposefully exercise every day. I did it! WOOT!

4. Try a something new every week. I tried navy beans cooked with onions mixed with some colorful peppers and potatoes. I used to never like beans, and now I'm diggin' 'em every chance I get.

2 comments:

  1. Loving your Woots! Funny how beans grow on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her woots are all gway.

    If beans are growin on you, you might want to use a touch more soap in the bath, and then make sure you're well-dried before getting your bloomers on!

    ReplyDelete