Tuesday, December 14, 2010

DONE

With Finals! I am really happy to be done. This was a rough semester. To celebrate, I will be going to my mudda's to watch the season finale of Biggest Loser.

I have been in major pain all day. Getting in and out of the car has proven difficult. But I did take the stairs all day today. OH! I had a NSV. For two of my classes today, we had pot lucks. I didn't participate in the first one because I wasn't hungry. I only had salsa, veggies and fruit for the second one BECAUSE after my final, I read 50 Ways to Sooth Yourself Without Food. It made me realize I didn't really want the tamales that the Puerto Rican guy's aunt made. I mean, I really did, but my body would have totally rejected them. I didn't really want the cookies made with eggs and milk either. WHEW! That was a close one!

Anyloser, I'm done for the night. I will be sitting in front of the TV watching other Losers while I embroider these towels.

4 comments:

  1. Way to go on making some great choices! I've always said it comes down to the choices we make for ourselves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you:) I may not watch until tomorrow so crossing my fingers I don't see the winner announced.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Mudda hello, eh?
    Congrats on being done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great book. Have fun with your towels. Is it just me, or does Adam look like Andy Kaufmann in the Taxi years?

    ReplyDelete