I'm a day late and a ONLY a dollar short. I'm signing up here. I put in my weight as of today. I have my measurements done because my ultra cool mom did them for the other day.
I also have to state my healthy living goals:
1. Ohio - Oh not that state?
2. Continue what I'm doing - make good choices. Those good choices do not include eating things I am allergic to, or make me feel sick.
3. Remember to take my supplements. That is the best habit I have gotten into thanks to the Hot 100 Challenge.
4. First mini goal- lose 15 lbs so that I can get EA Sports Active Trainer 2.
5. Get to goal. That requires losing just over 30 lbs. That is so doable!
Here's my picture of me in my long johns. Ugh! I didn't suck it in so my nice roll is there for all of the internets to see! I still can't straighten my left arm. I know, it's been like 48 hours.
That's it! Number one is still my favorite.