Friday, December 31, 2010

Still Loopy

It has been 38 hours since my last vicodin. I am pretty sure it should be out of my system, but I am noticing that I still feel loopy, and slow.

I still plan on exercising today. Once I start the Walk It Out, I always have to do at least 10,000 steps. I did 162 squats this morning. I cannot believe how much stronger I am than three weeks ago! That is amazing to me. I've been doing some movement of my arm and it hurts! But I will keep it up so that I can make it as strong as it was before! Ain't nuthin' gonna breaka my stride...ain't nuthin' gonna slow me down! OH NO! OH NO! I got to keep on movin'!

4 comments:

  1. I love that song. Keep on moving, Mandy. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for getting that song stuck in my head. Did the doctor say you could move it or did he say to keep it still and in the sling???

    I don't know how you can tell whether you are loopy from the vicodin or just your regular loopiness. I'm going to go do my squats now. or maybe I'll wait til 11 pm and squat in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doc told me to do range of motion exercises, they would hurt like Hades, but I needed to do them so that I didn't lose range of motion. So, I'm being a good girl and doing my exercises!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!
    Keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete