Friday, December 3, 2010

Hot 100 Update 12/3/2010

1. I will remember to take my supplements every single night. Success!

2. When I feel I need ibuprofen, I will take 1 instead of 2. - SUCCESS!

3. I will purposefully exercise every day. It's getting better! I started today by doing 24 minutes on the Wii. I will try to do more later. I am letting this cold and crummy weather get me down.

I weighed in this morning at exactly the same as last week. I have really got to get myself on the stick!

After two nights of Hanukkah, the kids have gotten vegan chocolate bars (which they LOVED) and coconuts. How fun is that?

Have a good day!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! And those kids - wow! Latkes?

    Happy Hanukkah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the 1 Advil trick, too.
    Works like a charm!

    ReplyDelete