Thursday, December 9, 2010

Still Freezing!

My mom and I went out this morning. I thought the key to my van was lost so I was convinced that I would be trapped in my house if I didn't go with her to get license plates and her hair cut. I prolly woulda survived, but who really knows for sure.

We went all over the place and I picked up another set of long johns. I have been freezing and cannot warm up for anything. I screwed up my assignments and am redoing them now. I am almost done, so that I can not think about this anymore! I WANT TO BE DONE THIS SEMESTER!

I am the same weight I was a few days ago, you know, the all time low. Anywhipple, I'm going to go put my long johns on under my clothes. FREEZING!

1 comment:

  1. I just realized that your fruitman trophy is a girl

    Aunt Flo is on her way and she always makes me cold just before. For 2 days I won't be able to get my feet warm w/o the cooperation of a large fluffy cat.

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete