Tuesday, September 28, 2010

So Far, So Good!

Monday was much better than Sunday! Although, I almost left my cell phone at school. Anyway, I have gotten four of my five tests back. Three of the tests are solid or extremely high As. One, was a solid B (not real happy about that, but I'll be alright).

I was down a little this morning, not as much as I would like, of course, but down nonetheless. My eating has been spot on. I have been really pushing the veggies and avoiding the breads, but I still haven't recovered from last week's visitor from my least favorite aunt.

I think I am almost fully recovered from my fall last week. I am ready to start walking again. I almost ran last night, but then decided I wouldn't push it. The reason I almost ran? It was raining and I was afraid I would melt. :D

I have two projects due today, one about Israel, their culture and customs, and one in Spanish conversation. I supposed I should get to work. Toodles!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you get a good grade on your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get to working on those projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just checking in from the Hot 100 group. I can't imagine being in school. I hope you get all your stuff done and feel good about it!
    Congratulations for doing well with your eating.
    I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, my favorite aunt likes bread. So it's hard for me to recover from her visits since I'm off the bread, too. Maybe you get a little anemic like I do?

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete