Saturday, September 11, 2010

EEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Okay, I am little excited! I get to see my favorite aunt! I have not seen her for almost three years and I can hardly wait. The main reason I CAN wait is because my house is a mess and I want it looking beautimous when she sees it for the first time.

Things I am NOT looking forward to:

1. The tears: When I see her big brown eyes turning into fountains, my baby blues do the exact same thing.

2. That's all I got!

Things I am looking forward to:

1. Giggles

2. Some loving on Mandy

3. Kiddos seeing their great aunt

4. Did I mention giggles?

So, my day will be spent getting ready for the giggle games to begin!





2 comments:

  1. I feel so left out.

    She's gonna tell you how INCREDIBLE you look!

    Um, you could be "not looking forward" to a couple days without Lanie Love as I know you'll have no time for me.

    However, I will see you at church!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND, I have a bag of clothes for you! I have to clean up my room and I think I'll go through some sweaters, so I may have TWO bags for you!

    ReplyDelete