Friday, September 24, 2010

Race Against The Clock, Again?

I cannot wait to post the pictures I took today! I will have to, though. So tomorrow, I will be posting pictures of the excitement on our block today. Just know, it was exciting!

I did manage to get out and move a little today, but it was difficult, to say the least. I managed through my whole day without any ibuprofen. I don't understand that as I hurt! I am thinking of going to the Reiki room this weekend if I have time. Hubby will be working often this weekend, so a chance for me to have some time to myself seems improbable.

Not much power left on my pute now. I will update more tomorrow. Be safe on your stairs, as I will be from now on!

2 comments:

  1. Ever heard of a power cord, Auntie Mandy? I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight with the anticipatzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your feeling a lot better soon!!

    ReplyDelete