Sunday, September 5, 2010

Out of Sorts...

...kind of. It is so gorgeous outside that all I want to do is be outside. Today, I went to work and stopped at the plaza to potty. I decided I needed a treat. Instead of getting Cinnabons (which I love but make me pretty sick) I got a bag of California style trail mix. It was delicious and satisfying.

When I got home from work, I had to turn around and go pick up my middle child. I stayed and visited for a bit, had some decaf tea, and then came home, again. I am really sleepy. I feel like I should go out and enjoy the day, but I am really TIRED!

I'm thinking of taking a walk with the pooch and taking some nature pictures. It's hard to do both with him, but I think he will enjoy it. I just can't seem to get into any kind of groove!

1 comment:

  1. I think this cool weather is making me feel extra sleepy and snuggly . . . outside is beautiful, but a little windy!

    I hope you and the Bru-meister have fun!

    ReplyDelete