Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It Got Better

My day did indeed improve. The test was way easier than I expected, I finished the project in plenty of time, I laughed a lot in la clase de espanol.

When I came home tonight from class, Neighbor was ready for a walk. We went for a short walk. HA! I love that I call a 2.961 mile walk SHORT! One thing I noticed since my boobs have shrunk is my stomach is not as flat as I always thought it was! I have some work to do!

I am going to join the Hot 100 Challenge. On September 23, there are 100 days until the end of the year and I am going to make them count! I will be use these days to be purposeful!

I need to have three goals:

1. I will remember to take my supplements every single night. Being a vegan, it is very important that I do this as I cannot get B vitamins from anything but animal products.

2. When I feel I need ibuprofen, I will take 1 instead of 2.

3. I will purposefully exercise every day. Even if it is walking the halls of the school on my break, I need to do it on purpose.

No more slacking! These last 100 days of the year are going to count!

2 comments:

  1. First, WOO HOO on the 100 day challenge! You and Lainie inspired me so I'm doing it too. :)

    Secondly, I wanted to send you a personal note to thank you for your kind words on my blog yesterday...well, yesterday and really every day.

    I wrote this on Lainie's blog, but you're not the first person to suggest that he might have Aspberger's. And basically, I think I'm going to read up more on it (more than I have done) and try to figure out what is the best way to relate to someone with that disease. Even if he doesn't have it, there are so many similarities, I can't see how it would hurt.

    Thank you though, for your support, your kindness, your sweet words, and ...well...you being you.

    You have given me so many things to think about - and it makes me want to move to the same town that you and Lainie apparently live in. JUST KIDDING. I know you don't live close. I was trying to be funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could move to the little town that is half way between us and we could have a meeting place. That way, the antique lady wouldn't feel like telling us about all of the CBS soaps that we have been missing!

    Oh yeah, YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete