Sunday, January 2, 2011

Run Run Run!

I woke up this morning pretty early. Since I couldn't work today, I was thrilled that I got to go to church with the family. Nothing I love more than seeing my little boys sitting in church with their ties on. LOVE IT! Anyway, I figured since I had so much time, I could play some wheel of fortune while I prepared for the day. Hubby got up and made some eggless pancakes for me (mostly because we were out of eggs). Then I noticed it was time for me to start getting ready. I am not used to getting the kids ready for church and didn't even think about what it would take to get them ready! So in 40 minutes, we got five people showered, dressed and in the pew! HOLLAH!

Today is promising to be somewhat of a lazy day. Hubby promised to help me clean the living room to my specifications, and we will work on the dining room tomorrow. I have purple, yukon gold, and red potatoes in the oven cooking with some garlic, onions, dill and olive oil right now. I'm getting HUNGRY!

I plan to do Walk It Out later, and maybe some Just Dance 2. Haven't done that one for a while.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how old your boys are, but I love seeing little guys in ties too. So cute. Sounds like you're feeling better - yeah. And don't think I didn't catch the "my specifications" hidden in this post (lol). My hubby helped (mostly did) clean our bedroom to my specifications. He didn't know what he was in for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your day off!

    ReplyDelete