Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Last Post Was LAME!

Indeed! I was distracted and just wanted to get done. I am very easily distracted. I know this and I embrace it...Ooh! Look! AIR!

I had my five servings of fruits and vegetables in Suzi's challenge. I prolly had more! Way more! For breakfast, I had a banana with walnuts. When I went to in-laws yesterday, I decided I was totally craving soup! When I got home I was starving! So I had one of those bags of steam fresh veggies while I waited for soup to get done. I don't even remember everything I added to the soup. It was so yummy though! I started with a little olive oil, onions, garlic and celery. Then I added a bag of frozen mix veggies that had green beans, peas, corn and carrots. I added two cans of tomato sauce, six yukon gold potatoes, and a box of vegetable broth. I also added a can of black beans, black eyed peas, and kidney beans. I cooked it for a couple of hours and YUM!

Then I started getting a headache. I don't know what it was from, but it was a doozie. I ended up in bed at 7:00 and lights off by 7:10. I slept great and woke up feeling fine. I took the kiddos to school and cleaned out Yankee's locker. Talk about appetite control! NASTY!

I have classes tonight and lots of homework due for them. I am going to head to the college to get ahead of the game and get tomorrow's work done as well.

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say thanks for the love on my blog.

    Also? I hate headaches.

    The end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on the fruits and veggies!! Good luck on the classes and homework!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry - it's just MY headache that I have accidently shared via projection - happens all the time.... we all see the same thing and eat the same thing and think the same thing.... because we are all One... You know, that old chestnut!

    ReplyDelete