Friday, January 28, 2011

I Love Fridays!

More than Mondays! Why? I know you didn't ask, but I'm gonna tell you! Because I have no classes on Fridays. WOOT! Because I do my best to really enjoy the day as I know I have my kiddos all day tomorrow, with no help from Hubby (his guaranteed full day of work). I jumped out of bed this morning, took a shower and got dressed just so that I could enjoy this day to its fullest!

We got a bunch of snow again yesterday and last night, but there were no school delays or cancellations! I just had a yummy breakfast of cornmeal mush, caught up on all of my blog reading and am off to enjoy my day!

4 comments:

  1. How can you enjoy your day to the fullest unless you come see ME????

    I'm totally up for a knitting day complete with roaring fire. If you were here, I could justify it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I wish I had a four day work week so I could actually get stuff done on Fridays, too!!!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete