Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I've Turned It Around!

Wow! I think I just needed to confess and move on! I went to class tonight and sat there holding in my gas. Then I went to the fitness center at the college and calibrated my Nike+ so that it is accurate now. I only went one mile, but I was SWEATING! It felt great! I ran and walked. I almost fell off the treadmill once. It was quite humorous. I was talking to the girl next to me about the Nike+ thingy and she was showing me her iPhone. I looked over and was almost a gonner!

I am planning to work out tomorrow night after class again. This time it will be a good 45 minute work out that will include making the elliptical my bee-och. I have got get all of this garbage out of my system, so I may as well sweat it out!

2 comments:

  1. Better out than in sister! But that makes it hard to make friend. ;-)


    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know they had a fitness center! whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete