Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wow! That Was REALLY Difficult

Today sucked. That's all there is to it. Hubby forgot he was supposed to work at one of his three jobs today, so he was at a different one when he got the call. ARG!!! I went ahead and made vegetable soup with all of the ingredients that I had from yesterday's group project that is not until next week. Then I went to school and messed up yet another assignment. I have to rush home between classes on Tuesday to get the kiddos. Today, as I was driving in silence (oh, I fogot to tell you all how hubby fixed the lighter so that I can charge my phone, but somehow disconnected the clock and radio) I heard this noise that sounded like the seat belt flapping against the side of the car. I decided to close the window, but then the car wasn't driving correctly. You guessed it! I had a flat tire! I had to call my neighbor to get my kids from school while a very nice farmer changed my tire for me. I had to hurry and get ready for class and then go to the visitation right after that.

The visitation was hard, but not as bad as I thought. Come to find out, friend's hubby was not punishing me. He thought that I was getting updates from her as she had a new computer with a new email address. AND he wasn't mad at me, either. There was some kind of family drama that seems to be pretty intense that I am going to stay out of! BUT, it didn't make it any easier to see all of the pictures and seeing her little pumpkin running around. Well, I made it through, I had some yummy homemade vegetable soup, and came home to a clean kitchen.

1 comment: