Sunday, October 24, 2010

I Missed My Party :(

I went to the in-laws last night for the fall party that we have every year. Yankee wasn't feeling well, so he stayed with my mom. I went with Hubby and the other two boys to the party. I started feeling dizzy and weak. I went to sit on the couch and got worse and worse as time went on. I asked my mom to come get me and she took me home. I was asleep by 7:30. I slept through my alarm this morning but still made it to work on time. I felt pretty good this morning, but I'm feeling lousy again now. I have so much homework to do, and not so much time.

I will go and nurse my headache and then be better soon, I hope.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. One of the kids that visited us last night was sick this morning too. Sounds like something is going around. I sure hope you don't have what I had last week cuz it was killah!

    Btw, I haven't looked at my loot yet - waiting until I'm in a less cranky mood and there are fewer cranky people around to make me even crankier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww take care of yourself!! Hope you feel better asap!

    ReplyDelete