Saturday, October 9, 2010

Back in the Game!

Okay, so last night, I tried a different kind of B vitamin. It is not nasty at all. I am getting rid of the ones that make me gag, so one problem solved. I was also down today, not down to what I was before the trip, but down, nonetheless.

I have a road trip today to take Niece home. I will definitely be planning. I am not going to spend a fortune on food, so that means I will be packing some food, and only healthy choices. Have I mentioned that I am not happy about taking Niece home? We all have really enjoyed her. She is such a sweetheart. The boys don't want her to go back, Hubby doesn't want her to go back, and I don't want her to go back. Unfortunately, her mother wants her back, along with her half brothers, grandma, great grandma and her aunt. FINE! I'll take her back, but I won't like it! She really completes our little family. GRRRR

Tomorrow, I work at the UU church, then we celebrate MIL's birthday. I have no idea what we are going to give her, but we'll figure something out. Have a good day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment