Sunday, October 10, 2010

One Hour At A Time Part Dos!

I really can do this! I stopped on the way to church today at my favorite market. I got some red pears, kiwi fruit, honeycrisp apples, and black grapes. Oh my GOODNESS what a treat we had this morning in the nursery. After church I was really hungry, like give me a burger hungry! I decided I would check out Panera to see if they had the black bean soup that I love so much, and they did! I was so excited. I bought a bowl of soup and had it with the whole grain baguette. I did not order any drinks, or any cookies, or "bagels" etc. I just got my soup and bread and headed for home. That was so satisfying that I have not felt deprived at all. One thing I did notice, as I have not eaten this soup for almost a year is that it is REALLY salty.

Now, enough procrastinating! I have three papers to write and one project to finish! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, Honeycrisp Apples, my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not tried their soup - sounds yummy. Lots of apples here too. I made applesauce this weekend, even.

    ReplyDelete