Thursday, October 28, 2010

OUCH!

My kids are all adorable. I am not biased at all. I really expected to have at least one goofy looking kid, I mean, look at my hubby ;). Anyway, I don't have any goofy looking kids. They are all gorgeous. They all look completely different. One is built like a tank, one is average, and one is small. One has green eyes, one has gray eyes, and one has brown eyes. If I HAD to choose on which one is my most adorable, I would have to guess the blonde one. He has the dimples. He has the blonde hair. He has the "perfect" build. BUT, he is THE biggest pain in the arse I have ever come across in the history of the WORLD!

He asked me the other day, "Mom, can I spray Pledge on the floor?" I said, "No! It will make the floor very slippery and be very dangerous! I will probably fall and get hurt." So, he sprays the floor with Pledge. I made him scrub the floor to make the floors less slick. Then, I think the problem is solved. Yesterday, he does it again! Mind you, these are not wood floors that will absorb some of the Pledge, these are vinyl floors. Anyhoodle, I snuggled in on the couch to watch a movie, and thought, "I don't want to use this Yankee's blanket, I want my pink Cubbies blanket!" So I got up, stepped on to the vinyl, slipped, fell flat on my back. In the process, I hit the bottom of my foot on the steps going into the kitchen, cut my hand, and wrenched my back.

That kid might be the cutest, but that is only so I don't hurt him!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I always thought it was a good thing my boys were such cute babies when I was up at all hours of the night with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WT - this kid was the weirdest looking baby ever, but he's making up for it now. The cute ones are the ones you have to watch out for though.

    There's always a story to tell about him though & he's pretty good at making one up himself in case there isn't. Adorable as he is, I'm so glad he's not mine.

    ReplyDelete