Friday, October 8, 2010

Hot 100 Update

I thought I did this yesterday, but I must not have. I really think my mind is shot. I have a few big assignments due, one today and two Monday and two on Tuesday (along with a test). I cannot wait until the last minute on these! So today, I will be working on projects.

So, my goals:

1. I will remember to take my supplements every single night. Being a vegan, it is very important that I do this as I cannot get B vitamins from anything but animal products. - So I have indulged on the occasional animal product, which has made me feel yucky. I had been successful at taking my vitamins every night until last night. UGH!

2. When I feel I need ibuprofen, I will take 1 instead of 2. - SUCCESS!

3. I will purposefully exercise every day. Even if it is walking the halls of the school on my break, I need to do it on purpose. -Since I have had Niece all week, and hubby has been working a lot of hours, the walks with Neighbor have been non existent. We will get back to it, we have to!

3 comments:

  1. Lace up those shoes and get your purposeful exercise on! Go, fight, win! (Today's cheer from me to you.) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it one step at a time..small goals will lead to larger goals. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand getting derailed (is that the best word here?) when busy. My week has been so hectic that I didn't really know what day it was most of the time.

    ReplyDelete