Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm Back, I Think!

I went out of town last week, to the land of Patrick, but I didn't tell him before I went so that he didn't think I would get all stalky on him. I had a great time, but I did see my grandmother. I love her dearly, but the woman is not good for intuitive eating. The woman is a pusher. She is an overbearing Italian woman who pushes food on everyone who enters her door. "C'mon honey, eat. Can I get you something? C'mon honey, what do you want?"

I have been up the last two days, but my batteries are running out on my Wii Balance Board. Tomorrow, I will be changing them to see how accurate the weigh ins have been before I post if I am up or down. I have continued to take my vitamins every night and my meds every morning, so I'm good on the goals. I also purposefully exercised while we were gone, so my hottie goals are still intact.

I have also been able to spend a lot of time with my niece. She is a stink pot and I don't think I could love her more. She is keeping me busy! She's four years old and just as cute as a button. Oh, she looks just like me! :D

I have to scoot. Again, I will try to be on here, but I have her until Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Thank heaven for little girls - love them. Glad you are back. Those food pushers make me shiver. Most of them mean well, but ... stop it already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met the girl, and I didn't think she was ugly at all! :P

    Good move not telling Patrick> I told him I'm coming that way this weekend so he's taking his sons and his guns and heading north!

    ReplyDelete