Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wordy Wednesday

I am still behind, but I am working very hard at getting caught up. Today, I have an appointment with my doctor to have my thyroid rechecked. I am a little excited because I should be down about 15 lbs since the last time I saw him.

Yankee has been really working out on the Wii Fit. He has gone down on his weight. He is really making good choices and I am so proud of him!

UPDATE!: I forgot to finish my blog post. I am down 20 lbs since my last visit in February WOOT! Now I'm off to watch the Biggest Loser.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you:) I haven't watched BL yet... but I hear it is a shocker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shouldn't you be DOING YOUR HOMEWORK before watching BL???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checking in, saying "Hi!"
    :)

    ReplyDelete