Friday, November 19, 2010

Oops! I Missed A Day and Hot 100 Update

I have really been trying to get my act together, but I'm not really very good at it. I am much better and keeping the act all over the place, to be honest. I makes it much easier to not focus. I can just jump all over the place from show to show and not concentrate on the act as a whole.

I am getting caught up. I will have three of my five assignments done today. That is HUGE! I went to the doctor this week, too. I mentioned that before. I had some bloodwork done. I am really low in vitamin D. So, I am on yet another supplement...OH yeah! Hot 100

1. I will remember to take my supplements every single night. Success!

2. When I feel I need ibuprofen, I will take 1 instead of 2. - SUCCESS!

3. I will purposefully exercise every day. I think this is the reason my weight has started to go in the negative! Not so good this week. Aunt Flo was here, and we all know how mean she can be! I did very little exercise, and none of it was on purpose.

Now to get completely caught up so that I can get back to exercising!

6 comments:

  1. I hear great things from other bloggers who start on D after finding out they are low. Hopefully it will be the same for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goofball! It's there, I moderate because some people aren't very nice. Anyway, I am hoping that I have great results as well. We will see. It just makes 5-6 pills a night instead of 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy, if YOU were nice, you wouldn't have published her 2nd comment. lol

    The more you exercise the faster aunt flo will pack her bags and go visit someplace else. She HATES exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had feelings, Lanie, they would be hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job, especially considering the visit from Flo. I don't know her personally, but I have heard awful things about her. :-)

    ~South Beach Steve

    ReplyDelete