Thursday, November 4, 2010

Everything Is Wonderful!

Okay, not EVERYthing. But my eating has been right on today. I had a total of six servings of fruit! Put that in your pipe and smoke it Patrick!

I am really excited that I have started the process in organizing our local St. Baldrick's event for 2011! I am looking forward to the whole family shaving again for the cause! My goal is $1,000 again as I only made it a little over half-way there last year. So, get those pocketbooks ready everyone!

2 comments:

  1. why you make me have visual of Patrick a la corncob pipe with 6 servings fruit in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I am going to need a bigger pipe here; no way I can get six in the one I have. Now, if I get one that holds six, will it be big enough? Or are you going for seven today? :-)

    ReplyDelete