Sunday, November 7, 2010

Time Change!

I am up an hour early because, like Lanie, my bladder did not get the memo. I have, however, made use of my extra hour! Okay, not really the way I had intended at first. I did my Wii Fit (-.7), checked up on blogs, played a little on Facebook, and now updating my own blog.

Pumpkin and Brown Eyes spent the night at my mom's last night, while Dimples spent the night at the in-laws. That left us only with Yankee last night. It was strangely quiet in our house. We had some fun commotion yesterday. We took Pumpkin shopping for a new winter coat. We also stopped so that she and Brown Eyes could see his cousin and play for a while. When we got home, Lanie Painie was at our house with her kiddo. She only stayed for a little over an hour and ate a serving of fruit while she was here. Then I took her to my mom's to see her new place.

I ended up with SEVEN servings of fruit yesterday and Frank following me around everywhere just shouting his name! Anyhippie, we have a big day today with family portraits. I am working this morning and then home for pictures. The day is supposed to be 55 and sunny! Have a good one!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! nice weather so you can wear your tube top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hooo for fruit. And I see you posted 8 more for today on my blog... you are the lead dog in this challenge; not that I am keeping score. But I have no doubt you & Frank have lead the way here :-)

    ReplyDelete