Saturday, November 20, 2010

Lovely Saturday

Okay, maybe not so lovely here. It's actually really foggy. The dog is spazzed out. The kids have decided that if Dad can go on strike, they are too. Nobody is doing the dishes. I told them that I would not cook or grocery shop until the dishes were done. They don't seem to care.

I am almost pre-flo weight...just .6 to go. She is not a very nice girl, that is all I have to say. It seems like the kids know when she's here, too...they all take her side and gang up on me.

I had a headache all day yesterday that turned into a migraine last night. I was in bed by 6:30 and didn't get up until after 8 this morning. I am surprised that my monthly migraine waited until Aunt Flo was on her way out the door, but that was the way it worked this month.

I have done only 10 minutes of exercise today, but it's a start. Still have homework to do, and if I am on the computer, it will working on the homework. See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I hope that things got better by the end of the day. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete