Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What???

Okay, so I never hit "publish post" yesterday after I posted my brilliantly inspired blog yesterday? Here I was thinking you all had lost your minds and couldn't see the brilliance, but now I know better.

I was down a little bit on the scale from yesterday. I still have a ways to go to get back to where I was a few weeks ago. I did neglect to get a soda yesterday, mostly because I am so completely scatter brained that I forgot.

Yesterday's food:

Breakfast: Corn Meal Mush with 1/2 teaspoon of pure maple syrup
Sweet and Spicy Tea with a teaspoon of organic evaporated cane juice

Lunch: Bean soup of my own making (I really don't know what I put in it but it was all healthy!) and a little on the spicy side
Mush with syrup to cool down my mouth
Water
Water
Water

Dinner: Fresh veggies with 1/2 serving of french dressing
bean soup
more tea with a little sugar
water
water
water

Late night snack- one Marshmallow

I forgot to put on the pedometer, so I have no idea how much I walked, but I know I walked a lot! On my way to the grocery now! Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. I've done that too! Forgotten to press that little button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered why you hadn't posted, but I decided I'd better not nag (for once). Don't expect *that* to be an everyday occurence.

    Where's your fruit???

    ReplyDelete