Saturday, November 13, 2010

Still So Much To Do!

I would love to not be so busy, but it's just not gonna happen! I had to leave the house to take a test. I have three papers due on Monday, and two due on Tuesday. I have to work in the morning, and then take my niece home in the afternoon. Class starts at 3:00 on Monday, so I'll have all morning on Monday...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

I made a really yummy creamy asparagus mushroom soup tonight! It was totally yummy. I ground it all up in the blender before I served it which ensured that the mushroom and onion haters were none the wiser.

I had to go to the local WiFi hotspot to take my online test. I starting watching iCarly and I can't stop watching it!

2 comments:

  1. SPENCER RULES! And so does Gibby. And Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soup sounds good. I don't eat enough soup... probably because the family is not a big fan of it. Maybe they'll have to just deal with ot one night this week.

    ReplyDelete