Saturday, November 13, 2010

Good Morning!

Yesterday, I went back through my Wii Fit up to the first day I got it on May 14th of 2009. It was kind of fun. I was able to figure out my patterns. I found the first day that I went completely vegan and how my weight went down steadily for a while. I didn't go back up, but I stayed the same for quite a while. Then was the day I saw myself on the front page of the paper.



Sheesh! I was actually down 14 lbs from my highest at this point. That was the biggest eye opener for me. Not just that I was obese, but a little bit of vanity as well! The butt shelf, the back fat, the way I have to arch my back to keep my center of gravity over my strangely skinny ankles, ACK!

Anywhistle, I have been playing with the same four pounds for about a month and a half now. It was encouraging for me to see that the overall downward trend in the weight, but again, frustrating for me to see how I have gone up and down for the last month. Now, I know part of it was because of all of my injuries, but that's over now. It's time for me to get on the stick and get my arse in gear! I will leave you with 10 lbs lost, and when I get to twenty pounds lost from that picture above, I will have hubby take another picture again!

3 comments:

  1. Your doing great!! And it's definitely showing :) Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-that is a considerable difference-kick ass girlfriend!

    Polar's Mom
    www.poalrspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it up! In a few months we will see the back of your bald head!

    ReplyDelete