Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday Bluesday

Exhausted and more to do! I have to do more tutoring today, then I need to read a book, write a paper, write a couple more papers, and then one more paper, and get together a portfolio of health issues facing our youth. I have appointments this with with my doctor and JFS, so I should be able to find plenty of information.

Sitting in front of a computer doing schoolwork all day does not burn many calories...note to self.

Here is a little poem I wrote about Meijer when I should have been doing schoolwork.

Meijer

Big Box Store
I love you so!
Every time I visit
I have to go!

Your produce selection
Is oh so great
Oh my stomach!
I cannot wait!

When I was little
It happened at Dominick's
Never at Jewel
Eagle or BoRick's

What is the reason?
What should I do?
I can't stop shopping there
Just because of some poo!

1 comment: