Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sleeping With A Monster!

The man is making all kinds of monster noises in his sleep and making it extremely difficult for me to sleep. When I wake him up (as he does me) to let him know he's snoring or whatever, he yells at me! JERK!

The baby (Brown Eyes) was up all night coughing on top of it. The poor kid feels lousy. He has a croupy cough. I gave him a breathing treatment and he feels a little better. The kiddo sat on the chair crying this morning missing his grandmother. I let him call her and he was really pathetic! I was a little teary from the whole ordeal as well.

I stayed at school last night after class to watch Biggest Loser. I walked at 2.3 miles an hour (still really weak!) for an hour. Then I went to the store to get some groceries. I agreed to do this on the condition that hubby would let me sleep in this morning. Here's a big surprise: IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! Now I am trying to do a project that is due tonight in my instructional technology class with the help of a seven year old.

I have knee pain. I am still waiting for the results of my blood test to come back. Apparently, it takes up to two weeks for those to come in!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're having a rough time of it these past couple days. But what a blessing to have so much love and support to call upon in your family. Keep doing what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cried during the BL weigh in!

    ReplyDelete