Friday, February 25, 2011

ANOTHER Snow STORM!

ARG! The kids are home, yet again. In the last two weeks, I have had ONE day with all of the kids at school. This week, school was canceled Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. Wednesday, Brown Eyes was home sick. Last week, Dimples came home on Monday, Yankee went to the doc Tuesday with strep, was home Wednesday, Thursday all went to school and Friday, Dimples was home because of teacher in-service.

So, today is not so bad with the kids home. I had big plans to go see my BFF, but we figured those would be canceled. But that was all I had planned. There was no stressing about projects or papers that needed to be done. I don't have any appointments that I need to go to with my babysitter being out of town. Oh yeah! My babysitter has been out of town!

I am really excited! There is a really nice feature story being written about me in our local paper for the St. Baldrick's event in less than three weeks! When the story is posted. Also, if anyone would like to donate to my bald head, you can just click on the link and click "Donate Now!" I have a goal to raise $1000 and I am 27% of the way there. You can donate using your debit card with as little as $1. Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment