Monday, February 14, 2011

The Scale!

I hate it. I mean, it's honest and everything, but I wish it would move DOWN! For crying out loud! I find that when school is in, I don't exercise with the Wii as much. If I am home, I am doing stuff that needs to be done, like homework, dishes or laundry. When school is not in, I am doing dishes, laundry or exercise! So, I make it a point to exercise Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, but I need to do something Friday through Monday. When we have a Y membership, things will be better. I will go on Mondays and Fridays with the kiddos.

Okay, so this year's Valentine's Day "fun" involved me telling my husband on Wednesday, "Look in the school supply cabinet and see if you can find Valentines in there. We had 2 extra boxes left over from last year." So, last night at 8:30, he looks in the cabinet and can't find the Valentines. He says, "Well, I guess we shouldn't have waited until the last minute." So he went to the Wal-Marts to get Valentines for the kids. I was really ticked. Everyone was up this morning filling out their Valentines at 6:30. I think I'm going to remember things like that to tell my doc on Wednesday when he tries to tell me to go be done on my meds. I just don't think it would be a good idea when I am married to so much stress. OMGoodness! The screen saver on his computer has LOUD MUSIC! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I'll go off the meds if he will prescribe me a tranquilizer.

3 comments:

  1. Breathe girl, slowly, in ..out.
    Hope your day gets better. The two boxes will probably show up later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or maybe you should just do things your own self first, cuz you know he be hatin.

    ReplyDelete