Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Assignment

For my Instructional Technology class, I am required to design a blog. I had no idea how I would do this (not because I don't know how, duh). I wasn't sure I was ready to let my real life cross over into my web life. I was going to make a new blog, under a new name, but then I would have to make a new gmail account. So, I decided to put myself out there, let them merge and see what happened! Afterall, I have the option to not approve posts, right? So welcome (I think) class!

3 comments:

  1. Brave! (BTW - I have a gmail account for me and a different one for my blog. It gets complicated for some things.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when I was part of both of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very brave move! I've got a couple of hotmail email addresses which are all linked up so I can just click on the different usernames on the same page. I use one of them for blogger. I switched on one or two things because I couldn't use the old one and ended up moving almost everything to that one. It's not too bad.

    ReplyDelete