Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Want My Drugs Back, DARNIT!

I know everyone has problems. I know there are many out there that have problems way worse than mine. I read a blog every day that the mom of a little girl I shaved my head for writes on. Her problems are way worse than mine! I get it. But I cannot get out of this slump. I miss the Mandy that could get a load of laundry done. Instead I'm stuck with the Mandy that sits and cries because the laundry isn't getting done.

I have been totally gluten free for 2 1/2 weeks. I have been Pepsi-free for 2 1/2 weeks. I have been yeast free for a week (again). My weight is down .2 from the last time I posted. I started exercising again this week. My exercise has consisted of taking the pooch for a walk. Have I ever mentioned how sweet that guy is? LOVE HIM!

Now back to me. A good choice would be to get out of the chair and get something done, but then that would be counter-productive as I need to sit here and get stuff done on my computer. Ugh...too much work to do this week. I am overwhelmed. I only have one project and one research paper left to do for the week. UGH!

My baby is 8 now and that is NOT babyish sounding at all. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment