Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring Break!

WOOT! I am enjoying the fact that I don't have schoolwork to do! I have been going to the Y most every day. I missed Friday, but was there Monday through Sunday otherwise. I am ready to go again today once I get kiddos to school.

I have been struggling with my eating, but at the same time, I am okay with that as I have been putting in a LOT of time in the gym. I will get back to myself shortly. I am registered for the half marathon happening on April 17th. I am hoping I have the endurance to do it. I am working towards it steadily, and we shall see!

Fundraising for the St. Baldrick's event is going well! I am 66.1% of the way to my goal. The smallest donation I have received has been $2. I was just as thrilled with that as I was with the highest donation of $101. Please consider donating to my bald head!

1 comment:

  1. The Shamrock Shakes will be out of season soon and that will help with your eating struggles. Hang in there sistah!

    ReplyDelete