Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 4, 5, and The First Half of 6

So, I'm still off of Pepsi, but I did have a cup of tea that had some caffeine in it last night. Wow, did I feel good!

So for Tuesday: I had a hard day. It was the first day of school since the diet change. I made it harder on myself than I needed to. I had vegetable beef soup for dinner. I had way too many macadamia nuts for a snack, and I ate popcorn (not so much of a fan as I was allowed to eat it). I did have a chance to get to the gym in the morning and ride the recumbent bike for 64 minutes going 13.1 miles. Then, after class Tuesday night, I walked very slowly on the treadmill for 52 minutes and went 2.27 miles. OH! I also am down to taking my happy pills every other day. Tuesday was not a day.

Wednesday: I had a hard boiled egg and mush for breakfast. I had a banana, a hamburger patty and V8 for lunch and a bowl of beef vegetable soup with a small bag of potato chips smashed into them for dinner.

Today, so far, I have way overdone it on the food. I went to the Wal-Marts last night and got some hamburger patties as the one I had yesterday for lunch was so yummy! So I fried one up and had it for breakfast with two corn tortilla shells that I had fried in coconut oil as the "bun." Then I hard boiled some eggs. I had to have one to make sure they were okay. Then I sat down at my computer and decided to have some macadamia nuts. TOO MUCH FOOD! By the way, it isn't even noon yet!

I was down this morning making the grand total weight loss for the week (since Friday) at 4.7 lbs. Not too shabby.

4 comments:

  1. Not too shabby at all! Good for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHoo protein OD! LOL Glad you're enjoying your new found food freedom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love macadamias. Let's move to Hawaii. I bet they're not so expensive there.

    ReplyDelete