Saturday, March 12, 2011

Monday is THE Day!

I beside myself with the generosity of the community. This week, I have gone from business to business asking for silent auction donations. The response has been overwhelming! I have had over $800 donated to my head and our event is over $5000.

Here is the video of the local high school kids making a difference! Maybe by Tuesday, I will be able to sit at my computer for more than 30 seconds at a time and be able to get a blog post done in less than 4 hours. I hope also, to get around and see what everyone has been up to! I want my life back!

3 comments:

  1. You can pay securely using your debit or credit card on my main page http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/participantid/412568

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is part of your life and you are my hero for doing it. Ok, you are my hero for lots of reasons, but this is a great one.

    ReplyDelete