Thursday, June 2, 2011

Very Disappointed

I tried to run tonight. "Tried" is the working word in that sentence. I started walking and then picked up the pace, my knee was THROBBING! I ended up walking just one mile and my body thanked me profusely when I got home. Dimples has an appt. with the doc next week and I think I'm going to see if I can get in also. Of course, I have convinced myself that I have cancer in my leg and just when I get to where I can be ultra healthy, another injury/disease plagues me.

One thing I DID notice is that my little running girl is over half way to the finish line!

Today was the last day of school for two of the kiddos. Brown eyes doesn't want to go to second grade and Yankee is ready for Jr. High. Dimples is done tomorrow. Next year, they will all be going to the same school so I don't have to worry about who gets home when.

No comments:

Post a Comment