Saturday, May 28, 2011

Dreary Day

It may be dreary, but I am positively thrilled! I am in the 150s! I am lower than I have been in YEARS! I have not weighed 159.2 since the Ides of March 2002! I still have 30 lbs to go, but I am going in the right direction. Consistent exercise, Good Choices, and hydration have been the key. I am elated! EEEEEE!!!!

Okay, so Yankee had a baseball game last night. He had made an out playing third and scored a run. It was not enough for our boys to win, but it was still a good game. We rode our bikes to the game and back giving us a short mile and a half bike ride.

Becoming gluten free has been a bit of a challenge, but I am really liking the results. I don't have anymore crazy skin rashes, I seem to have more energy, and I don't make music in my sleep (if you know what I mean!).

Here's the psychological aspect of the whole thing. You know when you get to a point in your life and you think, "I will NOT allow myself to get over 200 lbs." or whatever number you are thinking about. I have been moving mine down. I will now not allow myself to get over 160 again. This past March, when I got a little crazy and gained 10 lbs in a month, I said to myself, "I cannot be over 170!" So I got below 170. Then I said that I couldn't get above 165, so I got below 165. Now I am below 160. Being a shorty mcbutterpants, I still have quite a few lbs to go, but I am over half way there.

1 comment: