Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired!

Last week, I figured that I was getting a migraine from the Celebrex. So I stopped taking it. It took a few days but the skin itching stopped, the migraine went away and everything was peachy. Then Friday, I started getting stuffy. I have a full blown cold that is causing some phlegm in my throat and chest. Our water heater went out last week, too. Oh! And my oldest ran his bike into a light pole, needed three stitches in his face and broke his toe. In all of the confusion, I have been not paying attention to my health the way I should be. But, I decided to weigh in this morning. 156.9!!!! That gives me a BMI of less than 27! I was shocked, and happy. Now I am making sure I don't let it creep up on me. I am ready for bed and it is only 6:15.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your feeling better soon!
    Congrats on a very nice weigh in

    ReplyDelete