I went to the same doc on Friday. I had more x-rays and the doc decided to try first with Celebrex, a knee brace and some physical therapy exercises. I go back in a month. If that hasn't helped, I will get an injection of some sort. If that doesn't help, I will have arthroscopic surgery. If that doesn't help, I will have a partial knee replacement.
The doc did tell me that I am cleared to run! WOOT! I can resume training as usual. I am thrilled. Anyways, that's my news. Pumpkin has to go home tomorrow. So we will go back to a five member family with no little girls. *sigh*